Things people have said to me at gigs
- Have you ever thought of doing something with you voice?
Like do this professionally.
- Didn’t you use to be someone?
- Have you ever thought of being on American Idol?
- What do you really do for a living?
- My brother plays guitar, you two should get together and jam, for fun and some beers.
- You shouldn’t be so picky about where you play.
- I’m having a party, you should drop by and play some tunes .. there’s gonna be food and everything.
- If you lost some weight you could maybe make it as a singer.
- You don’t have to be such a jerk, I’m just trying to be helpful. This was said after one of my witty retorts. I leave it to you to imagination as to what I said.
- Why don’t you play any Kenny Rogers? You look like you could.
- Celine Dion is my favorite. Have you ever thought of doing any of her stuff?
- Everybody know this song ..so why not you? It goes hum hum hum word or two hum hum. Just like that.
- I know it’s a Blues show, but could you do “Brown Eyed Girl”?
- You’re pretty good, but I don’t like your shirt.
- How long have you been doing this? You’d think you’d be a star or something by now.
- Do you think you could read my poetry? I’ve got it with me, it’s in the car, I’ll just get it and you can read it on your break.